Apply Online for NCL Recruitment 2020-21
Mining Sirdar Grade C and Surveyor Grade B PostsNorthern Coalfields Limited (NCL) Job Notification: Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL) has invited applications for the posts of Mining Sirdar Grade C and Surveyor Grade B. Interested candidates can apply for Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL) Recruitment 2020-21
एनसीएल भर्ती 2020-21 खनन Sirdar ग्रेड सी और सर्वेयर ग्रेड बी पदों के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन करें
नॉर्दर्न कोलफील्ड्स लिमिटेड (NCL) जॉब नोटिफिकेशन: नॉर्दर्न कोलफील्ड्स लिमिटेड (NCL) ने माइनिंग सिरदार ग्रेड C और सर्वेयर ग्रेड B पदों के लिए आवेदन आमंत्रित किए हैं। इच्छुक उम्मीदवार नॉर्दर्न कोलफील्ड्स लिमिटेड (NCL) भर्ती 2020 के लिए आवेदन कर सकते हैं
NCL Recruitment Department
Northern Coalfields Limited
(A subsidiary of Coal India Limited)
Post- Singrauli Colliery, Distt- Singrauli, M.P.
Regarding: Publication of Syllabus of Statutory Posts-Mining.
In reference to the employment notification ref no: 145 dated 07/02/2020 for filling the post of Mining Sirdar T& S Grade-C and Surveyor T & S Grade-B through direct recruitment,[NCL] syllabus for written test is hereby enclosed with notice for all concerned.
Post Name: Mining Sirdar T&S Gr. C Section A
(1-70 questions, MCQ of one mark each)-70 Marks:
70 questions from assessing Technical domain knowledge the syllabus will be as follows:
- Opencast [NCL] coal mine working bench formation, dump management & haul road design.
- Shot firing, transport & use of explosives in mines.
- [NCL] Safety issues in opencast workings/ transport of material/ working at heights/marching & deployment of heavy machines etc.
- [NCL] Preliminary idea about reclamation operation in opencast mining.
- [NCL] Preliminary understanding of safety management plan.
- Provisions of the Coal Mines Regulations 2017-18 Rules and Bye-laws made under the Mines Act. 1952 relating the safety of persons employed in Mines general and to the duties of Sirdars & Shotfirer’s in particular Writing reports, Etc. as per courses offered by the Recognized Institutes.
NCL Post Name: Mine Surveyor T &S Gr. B
(1-70 questions/ MCQ of one mark each)
70 questions from assessing Technical domain knowledge the syllabus will be as follows:-
- Linear Measurement: Instruments for measuring distance ranging, chain surveying, errors in Chaining & plotting Optical Square.
- [NCL] EDM: Principles of measurement/ types/ correction & selection of instruments.
- [NCL] Angular Measurement: Prismatic Compass/ bearing lines/ Local Attraction/ Magnetic Declination.
- Plan Table Surveying:[NCL] Methods Contouring using plain table & micro-optic alidade.
- Miners’ dials and other compass instruments: dialing/ loose & fast needle surveying.
- Theodolite: Modem Micro-Optic theodolite, Measurement of Horizontal and vertical angles, theodolite traversing, traverse calculation, computation of co-ordinates, adjustment of traverse, temporary & permanent adjustment.
- Total Stations; Surveying by total stations/ errors/ adjustments/
- Leveling: Leveling Instrument; types of leveling; booking and reduction methods; temporary and permanent adjustment of levels; geometrical, trigonometric, and physical leveling; characteristics and uses of contours; method of contouring; traverse; coordinates and leveling problems.
- Controlled surveys: Triangulation, Trilateration, application of GPS & total station in mine surveying.
- Use, Care, Testing, and adjustments of instruments.
- Field Astronomy: Astronomical terms, determination of the true bearing by equal altitude method; Gyro Theodolite: Principles, determination of Gyro north, astronomical.
- Triangle: conversion of time systems, precise determination of azimuth astronomical method.
- National Grid: Map Projections Cassini Lambert’s polyconic and universal transfers Mercator; Transformation of Coordinates, vertical projections; mine models.
- Geodesy: Geode/ Spheroid and ellipsoid/ geo centric/ geodetic and astronomical coordinates orthometric & dynamic heights.
- Photogrammetry: Introduction/ Scale of vertical photograph/Photographs and Maps/Application of Photogrammetry and remote sensing in Mining.
- Theory of errors and adjustments: Causes and classification of errors; Inclines of precision; laws of weight propagation and adjustments of errors; adjustments of triangulation figures.
- Traversing along with steep topography with and without an auxiliary telescope. Traversing along with steep topography with and without an auxiliary telescope.
- Area and volume calculation: different methods and their limitations earthwork & building estimation, laying out of the rain and haul road curves, determination of azimuth latitude, and longitude.
- Borehole surveying and calculations/ dip/ strike/ outcrop & fault problems.
- Types of plans for opencast workings, their preparation, care, storage, and preservation: Legislation concerning mine plans and sections; duties and responsibilities of surveyors.
- Geological map reading.
- Application of computer in mine surveying & preparation of mine plan, [3D] laser profiling of surfaces/bench/ slopes.
- Profiling of benches, high wall, dumps.
- Dump/High wall stability monitoring using and different instruments like laser scanner/continuous real-time monitor/Etc. as per the courses offered by the Recognized Institutes
(1-30 questions, MCQ of one mark each)-30 Marks questions from assessing the Mental ability & Mental aptitude, the syllabus is as follows:
Common for all Posts will carry 30 questions
- General Awareness – About Sports/ Defense/ Books/ Prizes/ About Indian democracy.
2. Reasoning and Verbal & Mental Ability – Synonym and Antonym (Hindi, English), Grammar/Relationship etc.
3. General Knowledge -About India & its international relations and General Science, etc.
4. [NCL] Quantitative aptitude – [NCL]Work relationship/ Profit & Loss/ Speed etc.
|Post Name||Date of Written Test||Timing and Duration
|Mining Sirdar T & S Grade-C||08-11-2020||As provided in the admit card.
Duration: 90 Minutes.
|As provided in the admit card|
|Surveyor T & S Grade-B/||(Sunday|
|Post Name||Date of Written Test||Timing and Duration||Examination
|All posts in the Paramedical (Staff) Cadre as mentioned in Employment Notification||08 Nov.2020 [Sunday]||As provided in the admit card.
Duration: 90 Minutes.
|As provided in the admit card|
Further instructions are provided in the Admit Card:
Admit Cards will be enabled for downloading from the official website of NCL i.e. www.nclcil.in from 15 Oct.2020-21 (Thursday), applicants are advised to visit NCL Website regularly for further updates.