UPSC Recruitment 2020; Apply for 44 posts of Foreman, Senior Scientific Assistant & others.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a recruitment notification on its official website. According to UPSC Recruitment 2020, there are a total of 44 vacancies to be filled. Posts are Foreman (Electrical), Senior Scientific Assistant (Electronics), Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor, etc. UPSC Recruitment 2020 dates Interested candidates who meet the eligibility criteria of UPSC Recruitment 2020 must apply before October 29, 2020. Check all the details related to UPSC recruitment here.
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has sought online applications from qualified and experienced Indian citizens for the post of Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (CardioVascular and Thoracic Surgery, Radio-Diagnosis), Senior Scientist. Assistant (Electronics / Metallurgical) and Foreman (Electrical) to be posted anywhere in India through direct recruitment on a full-time basis. On the same hand, the process of registration-cum-application applications started from October 10, 2020, and will be closed by 11:59 pm on October 29, 2020.
- UPSC notification was released on October 10, 2020
- The last date to apply for UPSC recruitment 2020 is October 29, 2020.
UPSC Recruitment 2020 Vacancies There are a total of 6 vacancies which are released under UPSC Recruitment 2020. The posts, departments, and vacancies are as follows –
|वरिष्ठ वैज्ञानिक सहायक (इलेक्ट्रॉनिक्स)||05|
|वरिष्ठ वैज्ञानिक सहायक (धातुकर्म)||01|
|विशेषज्ञ ग्रेड III सहायक प्रोफेसर (कार्डियोवास्कुलर और थोरेसिक सर्जरी)||05|
|विशेषज्ञ ग्रेड III सहायक प्रोफेसर (रेडियो-निदान)||28|
UPSC Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria vary according to the post for which the candidates are planning to apply. To know the detailed eligibility criteria, candidates are advised to download the notification PDF. How to apply for UPSC recruitment 2020?
- Go to the official website – www.upsconline.nic.in
- Click on the online recruitment application (ORA)
- Click “Apply Now” for the post for which the candidates are willing to apply
- Fill in all the details carefully and pay the online application fee
UPSC Recruitment 2020 Application Fee:– Rs. 25. SC / ST / PH as well as women are exempted from paying the fee, while general / OBC / EWS and male candidates will have to pay the application fee.
यूपीएससी परीक्षा 2020-21 फोरमैन, वरिष्ठ वैज्ञानिक सहायक, सहायक प्रोफेसर परीक्षा नौकरियां रिक्ति। एक नई भर्ती है जिसकी घोषणा संघ लोक सेवा आयोग (UPSC) ने की है। एमबीबीएस, डिग्री (इंजीनियरिंग) पास अभ्यर्थी जो पात्रता मानदंडों को पूरा करते हैं, वे संघ लोक सेवा आयोग के तहत फोरमैन, वरिष्ठ वैज्ञानिक सहायक, सहायक प्रोफेसर परीक्षा 2020 के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन कर सकते हैं।
Educational Qualification for UPSC Exam 2020
- For Foreman (Electrical): – Degree in Electrical Engineering from any recognized University and one year experience in the related field. OR Member of Associate Institute of Engineers (AMIE) in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University and one year experience in the field related to a recognized organization.
- For Senior Scientific Assistant (Electronics): – Degree in Electronics Engineering from any recognized university and one year experience in the field related to a recognized organization.
- Senior Scientific Assistant (Metallurgical): Degree in Engineering or Technology in Metallurgical Engineering from a recognized University and one year experience in the field related to a recognized organization.
- UPSC Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (CardioVascular and Thoracic Surgery): – A recognized MBBS degree qualification (102 of 1956) included in the First Schedule or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule of the Indian (IMC) Medical Council Act, 1956.
Post Graduate Degree in Related Specialty
- Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor:- A recognized MBBS degree in the 1st Schedule & Part-2 of the Third (IMC) Act, 1956 (102 of 1956). Holders of educational qualifications included in Part II of the Third Schedule must also fulfill the RPSC conditions specified in sub-section (3) of Section 13 of the (IMC) Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956).
- (2) Post Graduate Degree in the concerned specialty or super specialty as mentioned in Section A of Schedule VI from a recognized educational institution i.e. Doctor of Medicine (Radio-Diagnosis); Or Doctor of Medicine (Radiology); Or Master of Surgery (Radiology); Or Diplomat National Board (Radio-Diagnosis / Radiology)
|UPSC Official Advertisement:||Click Here|
|UPSC Official Website:||www.upsconline.nic.in|